Lindsey, Heather and I (that's in our old hierarchical order....just kidding :)) were roommates through nursing school. I'm not sure how I would have made it through nursing school without them, and I can't imagine having become a momma without them either. They are the rare kind of friends that love me for me and push me closer to Jesus. Also, they are way fun! And, as a bonus, they have some super cute offspring.
 |
| Pregnant with 2010 babies (Lindsey, me, and Heather) |
 |
Charlie and I meeting Hartzie (Charlie was a little plum-sized 12 week fetus).
That smile is a little out of control. |
 |
| Charlie and Mika (9 days apart, visiting Mika in the hospital). Charlie wouldn't wake up when she met her BFF for the first time. |
 |
| First nap together. |
 |
| Hartzie being a ladies man, the girls in matching V-Day outfits from Aunty Heather. |
 |
| Mika and Charlie (wish I knew how old they were here) |
 |
| They were little geniuses (Charlie is saying "so big" and Mika is signing "milk") |
 |
| Hanging with all of Lindsey's kiddos at the park (Eli, Mika, Charlie, and Maci). |
 |
| 6 months apart, Charlie and Hartzie. |
 |
Hartzie teaching Charlie to be tough.
 |
| First time momma and third time momma, THEN. |
 |
| First time momma and third time momma (baby swap), NOW (or when they were 5 months old). Mika is the most cuddly baby ever. |
|
 |
6 months old!
|
 |
1 year old Hartzie ( I don't know how I don't have any recent pictures of Hartzie and Charlie together since we were hanging out at the beach for 2 days).
I love those ladies and their babies so much, they are such a blessing in my life and I pray our kids grow up together. Charlie says "step off Mika, Hartzie is mine!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment