Saturday, July 2, 2011

While mom's away the kiddos will play...

Sometimes I wonder why it seems daddy's can't be as proficient as mommies and take care of baby while cleaning and making dinner, then I see this when I walk in the door....


[Steve's just excited to have a captive audience and Charlie Belle is wondering if she can fit that guitar in her mouth.]
and I'm glad that the house looks like we have 5 kids, because in the end, cleaning only gives us visible results, but investing in our kid is so much more then temporary gratification.

This is another gem I received at work a while back (when she was almost 4 months)...
Steve somehow convinces his friends to come over to the house and hang out while he watches CB on Friday's.  I only wish his music choice was a little better. (Also, he's not wearing his underwear, its soccer shorts that are a little duke-ish).

No comments:

Post a Comment