| This girl. |
| Revenge. |
| Pool time in January. Florida girl. |
| Playing with Hartzie. |
| Sea World with Teagan after baby Rowan was born. |
| December 2010 girls, 2!!! |
| Junes fav toy. She actually pooped in this potty once, well I caught her about to contaminate the bathtub. |
| Our little elf. |
| Date with my big. Inviting lamp posts to play. |
| After a long day of missing this bean, I sneak in and make her snuggle me. |
| Me and cousin Chelsea, aka "Cookie," survived a 1/2 marathon. We started training when June was 6 months old and I could hardly survive 2 miles, craziness. |
| This girl loves to lay back in the bathtub and just float. |
| Steve was asked to do Dr. Seuss story time in Charlies class. |
| Our kids are obsessed with their blankets/bears. We need an intervention. |
| This girl took her first 2 solo steps, I think she shocked herself. 3/8/13 |
| 2 cheese-ers |
| Did I mention, intervention. |
No comments:
Post a Comment