I love that when I unswaddle you your arms shoot up in the air into a "so big" stretch as if to say "come and get me."
I love your little coo noises and how they get louder and more frequent when you are tired.
I love how when your eating you like to hold one of your arms straight up in the air.
I love how you wake up smiling after your first morning nap.
I love how you smile at the fan, the dog, a dangling toy, a random lady at Home Depot...let's face it, your smile has no bounds.
I love how when your tired and you can't decide if you should smile or cry, sometimes you switch back and forth.
I love how you pant right before you eat.
I love how you try to shove both your fists in your mouth at the same time.
I love how no matter how many times you gag yourself you still try to shove both your fists in your mouth at the same time.
I love how cute you look when you push out your bottom lip and even when you cry (I love that a man in Mellow Mushroom was appalled I was taking a picture of my crying baby, but it was just so cute).
I love how sometimes you will fuss until I put you in your bed and you look so relieved to be there, I love that you usually love your bed.
I love when you fuss and try to suck on your pacifier at the same time and it makes this noise that is so funny and cute (almost sounds like you are complaining).
I love that I get to watch you smile over and over again pushing you through a store, you are just so happy that we are right there together.
I love that when I pull a shirt over your head you make this crazy face like you were on a rollercoaster.
I love that I never get tired of being with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment