Monday, April 11, 2011

do what i say and not what i do

Do not accept advice from the mother of this child...


I was scared for your safety Charlie Belle, really I was.  I know it doesn't look like it, seeing that I was taking a picture and all, but after I was done being shocked by my own stupidity I thanked God that I found you still in the swing and not on the floor.  Really, I should maybe have my license to care for the health and well-being of children revoked for this one.

You didn't seem to mind hanging on the edge of a near-head-injury experience, I hope that's not a reflection of your teenage years (if so, I blame your dad for that one).

I also hope this...


or this...


is not a reflection of your teenage years.

On a side note, is it possible that you are almost too long for that swing already??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment